Podcast Video Title Here
Talking Lead is an award-winning multimedia company that broadcasts it’s shows and talent through Podcasting, Social Media, YouTube, Live appearances and more. Content of the show is based around the Firearms Industry. It’s like a group of friends hanging out and talking about everything relating to guns, gear, training, and a lot of pop culture and current events peppered in. The host, Marty “Lefty” Holder, keeps it fun, positive, and upbeat by keeping politics to a minimum and focusing on the person, place, event and/or product.
Insights In This Episode
- Lefty’s learned takeaways from the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.
- Why he’s happy to bring gun control advocates onto the Talking Lead podcast, but they decline!
- Why one particular Talking Lead Podcast episode about Kel-Tec’s P50 pistol racked up thousands of downloads.
- The fascinating history behind the popular “AK Corner” episodes.
- And so much more!
Feedback or Guest suggestion?
Contact our producer
Marty ‘Lefthand’ Holder : Talking Lead
Marty ‘Lefthand’ Holder hosts the popular podcast “Talking Lead” along with his good friend Zeke Stout.
They’re coming up on ten years of talking guns, interviewing big names in the firearms industry, and educating the un-leaducated. Their fans are known as ‘Leadheads’.
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Marty Holder: LinkedIn
- Connect with Talking Lead: Apple Podcasts | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Audible / Amazon | Show Hub | YouTube
About Tactical Entrepreneur
Tactical Entrepreneur is the weekly business show for the firearms industry. The podcast features in-depth interviews with the entrepreneurs, professionals and technologists who are enabling the next generation of firearms businesses to innovate and grow.
Jacob: Welcome to PayPod, the Payments Industry podcast. Each week, we’ll bring you in-depth conversations with leaders who are shaping the payments and fintech world from payment processing to risk management and from new technology to entirely new payment types. If you want to know what’s happening in the world of fintech and payments, you’re in the right place. Hello, everyone. Welcome to PayPod. I’m your host, Jacob Hollabaugh. And today on the show, we are diving into the world of banking, how it has evolved in the digital age, some recent events in the industry and where things could be headed. Joining me to explore these topics is Nicole Lorch, president and COO at First Internet Bank. Nicole, welcome to the show. Thank you so much for being here.
Nicole: Well, thank you for having me. It’s a real treat.