Website Specialty Portable X-Ray, Inc.
Specialty Portable X-Ray is searching for Full-Time portable X-ray technologist to perform exams throughout the Long Island, New York Metro area.
At SPX, we pride ourselves on our accountability and ability to get the job done. We are looking for eager professionals to succeed and grow with our organization.
We offer very competitive pay well above the New York State average.
We offer Company vehicle is provided.
$2500 sign on bonus, must have portable x-ray experience!
Full-Time and Part-Time
Work 4 or 5 days a week your choice!
X-Ray Technologist Responsibilities:
· Performing and completing x-ray and EKG studies
· Working in a private home and/or nursing home setting
· Extensive Driving Required in a company vehicle
· Transporting and setting up equipment
X-Ray Technologist Qualifications:
· The candidate must be punctual, reliable and motivated
· Licensed in New York and/or New Jersey as an X-Ray Technologist
· Registered with ARRT
· Ability to lift medical equipment (75 lbs +) unassisted
· Clean Driving Record Required
· Solid Work Ethic
· Strong communication skills
X-Ray Technologist Benefits
· Health Insurance
· 401k-Matching benefits
· Paid Time Off
. Great work atmosphere.
. Overtime Availble
· Yearly Increases
· Salary Ranges from $85,000- $125,000+
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit xrayathome.com.