Website Acruex Inc.
Job description– The X-ray technician’s responsibilities include monitoring radiology supplies, attending mandatory staff meetings and training sessions, and ensuring that the x-ray machines are set at the correct radiation levels. You should also ensure that all x-ray rooms are clean and tidy at all times.
- Verifying patients’ identity and reviewing physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients’ bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Weekly Stipends for the traveler
- 2 Years of Xray experience required
- BLS/ CPR Certification
- State license in hand
Thanks & regards,
929-470-6381 once applied please text/call
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 – $60.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alexandria Bay, NY 13607: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit acruex.com.