Website Enomics LLC
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DETAILED DUTIES:
- Completes all sonographic procedures as described in the Ultrasound Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Schedules and coordinates tests for patients.
- Prepares and maintains operational logs for ultrasound.
- Operates imaging equipment and other equipment/devices .
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of work-related area and ensures equipment is in good working condition with quality control standards.
- Helps resolve day to day issues within the radiology department.
- Evaluates images for technical quality.
- Monitors area for safety and uses safe practices.
- Identifies and safely transports patients to and from the Radiology Department.
- Performs portable exams throughout the facility, as needed.
- Assists with quality assurance and maintains all records.
- Performs other responsibilities as requested by the Director of Radiology.
- ARDMS registered in Abdomen
- Minimum of 2 years’ ultrasound experience preferred.
- BLS certified
- Covid Vaccine Proof
Pay Rate: $60/hr
Shift: 40 hours per week EOW 8:00a-4:30p during week
Contract: 25 Days
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Salary: $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterbury, CT 06706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARDMS in Abdomen (Preferred)
- Active State License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.emonics.com.