Website Midas Consulting
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients, answering their questions, and providing support.
- Spreading the ultrasound gel on the surface of patients’ bodies over the internal area to be imaged.
- Programming and adjusting the scanner for the specific procedure and ensuring the transducer captures images from every angle or section as needed.
- Deciding which still images, or sonograms, to capture and present to the Physician for diagnostic purposes.
- Evaluating the images for quality and interpreting the images to assist the Physicians in diagnosing and treating diseases.
- Presenting the images and your preliminary findings to the Physicians.
- Maintaining patients’ records and medical notes on the ultrasound procedure they have undergone.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and sterilizing the procedure rooms.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $67.00 – $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10029: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ARDMS (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit midasconsulting.org.