Website NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Queens, New York
Day (United States of America)
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
Ultrasound Tech (Obstetrics/Gynecology) – Full Time Days
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, located in Flushing, New York, which is a community teaching hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medicine, serving Queens and metro New York residents. The 535-bed tertiary care facility provides services in 14 clinical departments and numerous subspecialties. Annually, 15,000 surgeries and 4,000 infant deliveries are performed at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
In this role you will use state of the art equipment, take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Utilize your strong experience in Ultrasound to bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results for our patients.
This is a per-diem shift position working on-demand as need, at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, located in Flushing, NY.
- Experience as a OB/GYN Ultrasound Technologist
- High School Diploma/GED
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS in OB/GYN)
- Graduation for an accredited school of Ultrasonography
- Knowledge of Sonographic Imaging Equipment
- Knowledge of Radiologic Technology
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countlessopportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nyp.org.