Website Invision Sally Jobe
Part time Breast Sonographer
This position is 1 day per week on Mondays from 8am to 4:30pm
Part-Time position is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus
Ultrasound Technologist | Denver Metro Area, CO
Reporting to Clinical Site Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
Invision Sally Jobe (ISJ) is a network of imaging centers built and managed through a partnership between Radiology Imaging Associates and HealthOne. Our imaging centers are conveniently located throughout the South Denver area and offer a variety of exams using state of the art equipment. Our services include MRI, CT, digital mammography, ultrasound, pain management, DXA, X-Ray, and image guided biopsies. Our mission is to improve the health of patients in the communities we serve by proving them with the highest quality imaging and associated medical care.
During a typical day you will…
- Independently perform Ultrasound exams on patients providing high quality images
- Provide clear and detailed information regarding Ultrasound exams and care to patients
- Complete appropriate documentation and obtain interpretation for each exam
- Implement safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment
- Manage patient priority and act as a first responder when needed
- All other duties as assigned
- RMDS Breast registry required
- BLS certification required
- Previous sonographer experience required
- Ability to work independently
- Exemplary patient care & customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a part of one of the premier medical practices in America
- Join our fast-paced team environment
- Play a key role in defining the Radiology market
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Compensation is between $35.00 and $48.00/hr
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is Invision Sally Jobe’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Invision Sally Jobe offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, AD&D, EAP, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, PTO and holiday pay for eligible employees. There are also options for voluntary income protection benefits i.e. supplemental life insurance, accident, and critical illness, profit sharing 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and discounted imaging services. Part-time employees may have access to some of these benefits, which may be on a pro-rated basis. Full-time employees will become eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $48.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
- What is your desired rate of pay?
- What type of employment are you seeking (Full Time, Part Time, PRN)
- At any time have you been excluded from participation as a provider by any federal or state-funded healthcare programs, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Are you aware of any reason why you might be excluded in the future from participation as a provider by any federal or state-funded healthcare program, including Medicare and Medicaid?
- Have there ever been or are there any pending professional liability (i.e. malpractice) claims, suits, judgments, settlements, or arbitration proceedings involving you?
- Have you ever been the subject of an adverse action or investigation by a professional licensing body, medical school, or post graduate training, state or federal agency regarding controlled substances, or a hospital or other healthcare facility?
- Do you use any chemical substances that would in any way impair or limit your ability to practice medicine and perform the functions of your job with reasonable skill and safety?
- Sonography: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR/BLS Certification (Required)
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Required)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (Preferred)
- Breast registry (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.invisionsallyjobe.com.