Website MIDAS CONSULTING
- Analyzing patient histories and completing screenings for pacemakers and injuries where metal objects were involved.
- Preparing and administering contrast dyes.
- Addressing patients’ concerns and ensuring that they are comfortable and calm during scans.
- Performing regular inspections of the MRI equipment and machines, and scheduling maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Positioning the patients and completing MRI scans according to the physicians’ specifications.
- Ensuring that the MRI rooms are kept clean, tidy, and safe at all times.
- Training junior MRI Technologists and providing support to new staff.
- Writing reports and escalating any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Carrying out quality assurance procedures and implementing improvements as required.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $69.70 – $77.72 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No travel
- MRI Tech: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit midasconsulting.org.