Website Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Hourly Wage Estimate: $48.44 – $48.44 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) MRI Technologist PRN with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic MRI Technologist PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an M.R.I. Technologist, you demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients in his/her department. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and provide the care needed as described in the department’s policies and procedures. Our team is amazing; we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other, and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will provide health care services by applying x-ray energy and pulsed radio frequency, and magnetic energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs Magnetic Resonance Imaging and related procedures to demonstrate sectional anatomic images for interpretation by; or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- You will exercise professional judgment in-service performance and maintain a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential to successfully completing the procedure. Provides services to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- High school graduate or Equivalent Degree
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, A.R.R.T (R) and (M.R.I.)
- Current C.P.R. certificate in Basic Life Support
- Two years of clinical experience in M.R.I. Strong organizational skills. Proven leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing interpersonal relationships necessary to promote an effective working environment
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Southern Hills Hospital is a 260+ bed acute care hospital. We provide emergency and pediatric emergency services. Our facility also offers a behavioral health unit serving teens and adults, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit. In addition, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center provides women with top level care with our OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. We are also certified by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, in disease-specific areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our MRI Technologist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hcahealthcare.com.