Website Houston MRI & Diagnostic Imaging
We invite you to come join our Houston MRI & Diagnostic Imaging team as a MRI Technologist. We have 6 locations in the greater Houston area.
Our centers multi-modality outpatient imaging providing a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
Please visit our website Houstonmri.com
Multi-Center Position: Will travel to 2-3 locations.
As MRI Technologist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform MRI procedures as directed ensuring quality images and the appropriate care, safety and comfort of the patient.
- Verify electronic orders to ensure correct procedure is done.
- Welcome and escort patient to the dressing room, explain procedures and answer patient questions.
- Screen patients or any other individuals who enters the MRI room for metal, implants, and other safety hazards.
- Assign exams and finalize procedures to the correct radiologist in the corresponding system; i.e.: RIS, PACS
- Ensure proper handling of STAT exams.
- Practice infectious control procedures and ensure overall safety practices at all times.
- Oversee maintenance and provide troubleshooting of MRI equipment to include monitoring and ensuring appropriate helium levels; ensure use of equipment consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Track, order and maintain MRI related medical supplies.
- Stock and maintain linens properly.
- Keep up with and ensure own work schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned including administrative backup and support.
Required license or certification:
- ARRT, ARMRIT, TDH, CPR
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $29.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Day shift
- ARRT Certification or ARMRIT (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.houstonmri.com.