Website Midas Consulting
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Administering radiopharmaceuticals to obtain clear, usable images.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $3,248.40 – $3,448.40 per week
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Must be COVID Vaccinated.
- Associate (Required)
- Mammography: 2 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit midasconsulting.org.