Website MedQuest Associates, Inc.
MedQuest Associates, a wholly owned subsidiary of Novant Health, is the 2nd largest outpatient diagnostic imaging company, with a network of more than 60 imaging centers in eight states. We operate and manage mobile Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT), ultrasound and mammography imaging equipment. Diagnostic imaging supports other health care practices by using, MRI, CT, X-Ray, nuclear medicine and ultrasound technology to identify and diagnose a broad range of medical conditions.
Are you compassionate and patient-oriented? Join the Novant team and flourish as a MRI Technologist!
As the Fulltime Mammography Technologist, you will be responsible for the integration of scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. This responsibility includes completing scans effectively and efficiently while maintaining the highest standards of patient care possible in order to provide the most remarkable patient experience.
Location: Greenville, SC
Employment Status: Full-time
Weekend Requirements: As Needed
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Mammography Technologist (M) Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program, ARRT registered and Mammography registry
- Knowledge of Mammography procedures and standards
- Customer service background and focus
- Completed required CEU’s in a timely manner to ensure Certification remains active
To apply for this job please visit www.radworking.com.