Website MedQuest Associates, Inc.
Medical Quality Imaging (MQI) is a diagnostic imaging company that specializes in providing high-quality, affordable MRI and CT scans in the state of Texas. MQI has multiple imaging centers across the state, staffed by a team of highly trained technologists and board-certified radiologists. Their mission is to provide patients with a comfortable, convenient, and personalized imaging experience while delivering accurate diagnoses and the highest level of care.
Are you compassionate and patient-oriented? Join the Novant team and flourish as a MRI Technologist!
As the Full-time Mammography Technologist, you will be responsible for the integration of scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. This responsibility includes completing scans effectively and efficiently while maintaining the highest standards of patient care possible in order to provide the most remarkable patient experience.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Status: Full-time
Weekend Requirements: As Needed
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Mammography Technologist (M) Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program, ARRT registered and Mammography registry
- Knowledge of Mammography procedures and standards
- Customer service background and focus
- Completed required CEU’s in a timely manner to ensure Certification remains active
To apply for this job please visit www.radworking.com.