Website RAYUS Radiology
RAYUS is committed to delivering clinical excellence in communities across the U.S., driven by our passion for and superior service to referring providers and patients. RAYUS Radiology is built on our brilliant medicine, brilliant team, brilliant technology and services - all to provide the highest level of patient care possible
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging and Insight Imaging, is looking for a Float Radiologic Technologist to join our team. We are challenging the status quo by shining light on radiology and making it a critical first step in diagnosis and proper treatment. Come join us and shine brighter together! As a Float Radiologic Technologist, you will assure that services are provided to patients and referring specialists within professional standards at multiple centers within the market. Maintains positive work relationships with radiologists and other physicians referring to the company. This position is full-time, working Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produces diagnostic images in assigned area
- Performs quality control tasks as assigned
- Promotes and motivates good customer relations with patients, physicians, visitors, and other company personnel
- Maintains an orderly and clean work area to promote good safety habits for patients and co-workers
- Maintains accurate patient records within Radiologic Information System (RIS)
- Works with a Fluoroscopy C-Arm in Surgical and Outpatient procedures
(10%) Department Support
- Participates in staff meetings with employee involvement
- Assists in maintaining an updated radiographic protocol manual
- Answers department phone calls
(5%) Performs other duties as assigned
- ARRT registered technologist, current and in good standing
- Graduate of the American Medical Association (AMA) approved school of radiography Licensed Radiological Technologist in the appropriate state, if applicable
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Training and experience sufficient to competently perform radiographic procedures independently
- Valid driver’s license and proof of current insurance
RAYUS is committed to delivering clinical excellence in communities across the U.S., driven by our passion for and superior service to referring providers and patients. RAYUS Radiology is built on our brilliant medicine, brilliant team, brilliant technology and services – all to provide the highest level of patient care possible.
We bring brilliance to health and wellness. Join our team and shine the light on Radiology Services!
RAYUS Radiology is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit www.radworking.com.